Sept. 9-11 Heart-based Meditation Retreat: The Power of Awe
Awe and wonder are powerfully transformative and contribute deeply to our overall happiness. Learn how to cultivate these in your daily life effortlessly.
Time & Location
Sep 09, 2022, 7:00 PM EDT – Sep 11, 2022, 12:00 PM EDT
Live Online via Zoom
About the Event
Come join us as we explore the power of awe and the opportunity it gives us for faster growth and development.
The September Heart-based Meditation Retreat is focused on cultivating awe and wonder and bringing these into our daily life. Awe and wonder are powerfully transformative and contribute deeply to our overall happiness. In this retreat we will learn how to cultivate these effortlessly. We will also explore how the brain's structure and function gives us this capacity for awe and appreciation of the mystical in each moment
- Explore the power and healing nature of awe
- Discover how we are hardwired for the mystical
- Learn how to bring awe into relationships
- Experience a deepening of the Facets of the Heart
- Enjoy time off and a break from your usual routine
- Experience the love and connection of being in community
- Benefit from getting deep rest, relaxation, and rejuvenation
These retreats are the best way to get the most out of your Heart-based Meditation practice. They help us refine the practice of meditation and take our consciousness to a higher level. We hope you will be able to join us for this 3-day retreat.
You must be trained in Heart-based Meditation in order to attend.
HBM 3-Day Retreat