October 15-17, 2021 The Power of Gratitude: Heart-based Meditation Retreat
Time & Location
About the Event
Living in gratitude and adopting thanks for all that we have is a truly powerful way to live. This often gets undermined when it comes to life’s challenges, the pains and problems. How can we be grateful for these, when they are the last thing that we want? It is not a trick of the mind, trying ti\o convince yourself to be grateful. It is cultivating the heart and its qualities that provide the foundation for Radical Gratitude.
The October Heart-based Meditation Retreat is focused on the power of gratitude and how to live Radical Gratitude.
- Discover how to expand gratitude and its healing power
- Learn how radical gratitude can set you free from suffering
- Experience a deepening of the Facets of the Heart
- Enjoy time off and a break from your usual routine
- Experience the love and connection of being in community
- Benefit from getting deep rest, relaxation, and rejuvenation
These retreats are the best way to get the most out of your Heart-based Meditation practice. They help us refine the practice of meditation and take our consciousness to a higher level. We hope you will be able to join us for this 3-day retreat.
You must be trained in Heart-based Meditation in order to attend.
Welcome and Group Meditation
1 hour 30 minutes
Retreat Orientation and Presentation on Retreat Focus
- HBM 3-Day Retreat$147$1470$0