November 12-14, 2021 Freedom, Power and Forgiveness Heart-based Meditation Retreat
Discover how forgiveness can foster power and freedom. Come explore the facets of the heart and how to form a foundation for letting go and for forgiving. And come enjoy the richness of spiritual community.
Time & Location
Nov 12, 2021, 7:00 PM EST – Nov 14, 2021, 12:00 PM EST
Live Online via Zoom
About the Event
Forgiveness is not a trick of the mind we use in order to "get" something. It is not about condoning bad behavior or letting others off the hook. And it is not about convincing ourselves to let something go. Through the power of Heart Centering we will discover how to reclaim our power and become completely free through the practice of real forgiveness.
The November Heart-based Meditation Retreat is focused on finding inner freedom through this power.
- -Discover the healing power of forgiveness
- -Learn how forgiveness can set you free from suffering
- -Experience a deepening of the Facets of the Heart
- -Enjoy time off and a break from your usual routine
- -Experience the love and connection of being in community
- -Benefit from getting deep rest, relaxation, and rejuvenation
These retreats are the best way to get the most out of your Heart-based Meditation practice. They help us refine the practice of meditation and take our consciousness to a higher level. We hope you will be able to join us for this 3-day retreat.
You must be trained in Heart-based Meditation in order to attend.
Retreat Orientation and Presentation on Retreat Focus
Saturday's Retreat Times
- Ticket type
HBM 3-Day RetreatPrice$147.00