June 24-26 Heart-based Meditation Retreat: The Essence of Love
Love is at the center of all of life. It informs, motivates and inspires. Yet, as important as it is, we rarely study love - its source and its essence, and how we can experience more love in our lives. Join us for this important exploration in a setting of rest and retreat.
Time & Location
Jun 24, 2022, 7:00 PM EDT – Jun 26, 2022, 12:00 PM EDT
Live Online via Zoom
About the Event
Come join us for this weekend retreat as we explore the essence of love.
The June Heart-based Meditation Retreat is focused on taking our understanding and experience of love much deeper. We will explore the foundation and source of love within our own being and how to make it practical to bring this into everyday life. Above all we will focus on deep rest -- allowing yourself to take the rest you need in order to see the world anew.
- Discover and expand your capacity for love
- Learn how heart centering aids cultivating the heart and deepening love
- Experience a deepening of intuitive knowing and how intuition deepens love
- Enjoy time off and a break from your usual routine
- Experience the love and connection of being in community
- Benefit from getting deep rest, relaxation, and rejuvenation
These retreats are the best way to get the most out of your Heart-based Meditation practice. They help us refine the practice of meditation and take our consciousness to a higher level. We hope you will be able to join us for this 3-day retreat.
The retreat schedule is:
Friday 7PM - 9PM
Saturday 9AM - 9PM
Sunday 9AM - 12 Noon
You must be trained in Heart-based Meditation in order to attend.
HBM 3-Day Retreat