July 22-24 Heart-based Meditation Retreat: Transforming the World, One Person at a Time
The world is in need of individuals who are using their full potential, who are creative and intelligent, who serve as a lighthouse of compassion and wisdom for everyone in their community. Unleashing our inner growth and development can transform our lives and through that the world.
Time & Location
Jul 22, 2022, 7:00 PM EDT – Jul 24, 2022, 12:00 PM EDT
Live Online via Zoom
About the Event
Come join us for this weekend retreat as we explore our potential to transform the world one person at a time.
The July Heart-based Meditation Retreat is focused on understanding human development, our potential to grow and change and our impact on others. Through exploring the nature of consciousness, we will come to deeper understanding of our connectedness and the profound impact our growth and development has on ourselves, our community and on the world.
- Discover the potential we have for growth and change
- Learn how our growth affects the collective consciousness and impacts the lives of others
- Experience a deep intuitive knowing of our connectedness and our power to affect change
- Enjoy time off and a break from your usual routine
- Experience the love and connection of being in community
- Benefit from getting deep rest, relaxation, and rejuvenation
These retreats are the best way to get the most out of your Heart-based Meditation practice. They help us refine the practice of meditation and take our consciousness to a higher level. We hope you will be able to join us for this 3-day retreat.
The retreat schedule is:
Friday 7PM - 9PM
Saturday 9AM - 9PM
Sunday 9AM - 12 Noon
You must be trained in Heart-based Meditation in order to attend.
HBM 3-Day Retreat