Feb. 16-18 Heart-based Meditation Retreat: Presence - The Awe and Grace of Now
Life is to be enjoyed, not survived. The key to being able to savor life is living presence. Discover how to live presence, release the past and create the best possible future.
Time & Location
Feb 16, 2024, 7:00 PM EST – Feb 18, 2024, 12:00 PM EST
Live Online via Zoom
About the Event
Come join us for this three-day retreat as we explore the keys to living presence. Presence allows us to be in awe of each moment in life. It creates an opening to the flow state and through that to grace. The February Heart-based Meditation Retreat is focused on taking those steps to fully live in presence, thereby savoring our lives fully, while releasing the past and simultaneously creating the best possible future. In this retreat you will:
- Learn the foundation for living presence
- Learn the relationship between presence and grace
- Learn the 3 keys to releasing the past
- Experience a deepening of the Facets of the Heart
- Enjoy time off and a break from your usual routine
- Experience the love and connection of being in community
- Benefit from getting deep rest, relaxation, and rejuvenation
These retreats are the best way to get the most out of your Heart-based Meditation practice. They help us refine the practice of meditation and take our consciousness to a higher level. We hope you will be able to join us for this 3-day retreat.
Friday 7PM - 9PM
Saturday 9AM - 9PM
Sunday 9AM - 12 Noon
You must be trained in Heart-based Meditation in order to attend.
- Ticket type
HBM 3-Day RetreatPriceFrom $100.00 to $200.00