Dec. 10-12, 2021 Radical Acceptance Heart-based Meditation Retreat
Discover the key to freedom from suffering: Radical Acceptance. Explore the foundation of living without resistance and being free and joyous. Come join us for a weekend of profound rest and insight.
Time & Location
Dec 10, 2021, 7:00 PM EST – Dec 12, 2021, 12:00 PM EST
Live Online via Zoom
About the Event
If we want to be free of suffering, we have to come to know Radical Acceptance. This is not a trick of the mind. It is a practice that is founded on the deepest experience of who we are. We come to this through exploring the heart. With this foundation we can come to reorganize our thinking in a way that is natural, effortless and that creates inner freedom.
The December Heart-based Meditation Retreat is focused on finding this freedom from suffering through a profound understanding of the practice of Radical Acceptance.
- -Discover the freedom in acceptance
- -Learn how Radical Acceptance can be the most natural and effortless practice
- -Experience a deepening of the Facets of the Heart
- -Enjoy time off and a break from your usual routine
- -Experience the love and connection of being in community
- -Benefit from getting deep rest, relaxation, and rejuvenation
These retreats are the best way to get the most out of your Heart-based Meditation practice. They help us refine the practice of meditation and take our consciousness to a higher level. We hope you will be able to join us for this 3-day retreat.
You must be trained in Heart-based Meditation in order to attend.
Retreat Orientation and Presentation on Retreat Focus
Saturday's Retreat Times
HBM 3-Day Retreat$147.00