In-person Heart-based Meditation Retreat: The Art of Surrender - Embracing Life's Flow, April 17-22, 2024
Join us for this very special opportunity to be together in person. The time spent with others on retreats like this is priceless. Past attendees have shared that our in-person retreat has been one of the most precious, profound, and transformative experiences of their lives.
Time & Location
Apr 17, 2024, 7:00 PM EDT – Apr 22, 2024, 11:00 AM EDT
The Art of Living Retreat Center, 639 Whispering Hills Rd, Boone, NC 28607, USA
About the Event
Surrender is one of the most important elements of inner growth. It is a skill, a mindset, practice, and by-product of our practices all in one. When we trust life on life's terms and stop resisting what is, we can effortlessly be in the flow of life and live in harmony with whatever is unfolding. Difficulty is transformed into peace and joy.
The April 2024 Heart-based Meditation Retreat is focused on experiencing the art of surrender by a giving yourself 5 days to let go of your day-to-day life, enjoy time in nature with spiritual community, spend extended time in group meditation, and go deep into the profound experience of your heart space.
During this time you will:
- Discover how surrender can be effortless and something you look forward to
- Learn how to embrace letting go without struggle or internal conflict
- Utilize Heart Centering to allow for a fuller, more joyous and carefree life
- Experience a deeper sense of acceptance, resolve and inner peace
- Come to know the freedom in trusting that all is well as it is
When we step out of resistance, we suffer less. We live in the flow of life, feel less stressed, accomplish more, and are more open and engaged with those around us.
Come join us for this life-transforming Heart-based Meditation Retreat. By taking this time do go deeper with your practices you will:
- Experience a deepening of the practice of Heart-based Meditation
- Enjoy time off and a break from your usual routine
- Immerse in the love and connection of being in community
- Benefit from getting deep rest, relaxation, and rejuvenation
In-person retreats are a more powerful way to get the most out of your Heart-based Meditation practice. They help us refine the practice of meditation and take our consciousness to a higher level. We hope you will be able to join us for this 5-day retreat.
(Please note: This retreat is for Heart-based Meditation Practitioners only.)
- Ticket type
HBM 5-Day RetreatSale ends: Mar 01, 11:00 AM EST
Mar 01, 11:00 AM ESTPrice$500.00